Mark J. Reed3133 Van Horn
Trenton, MI 48183
Mark Reed has been a Massage Therapist since 1992 and has a practice in Trenton, MI. Mark received his training at Health Enrichment Center in Lapeer, MI. He also takes additional training to keep his National Certification current. His area of specialty is Neuromuscular Therapy, Myofascial Release, and Deep tissue Work.
Mark is a member of the American Massage Therapy Association, which is the largest organization of Massage Therapists in the country. He is Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. Mark has a clean, quiet office and will make you feel very comfortable on your first visit. Mark can help relieve your chronic pain due to repetitive use injury, an injury from an auto accident, work injury, or from everyday stress.
Benefits of Massage:
- Deep Relaxation
- Relief of muscle tension and stiffness
- Greater flexibility
- Reduced anxiety and stress
- Relief from headaches
- Feeling of well-being
- Increased ability to cope with stress
- Increased immune function
Who Should Receive a Massage:
- Busy, stressed-out people
- People with chronic aches and pains
- Anyone needing more soft tissue release following physical therapy
- Anyone who wants to feel his/her best
Visit Merchant Circle to read reviews and comments.